Curious is as Curious gets ..

My photo
Singapore
"Accept Yourself, Love Yourself" I am the Violet Ray, 193rd Ray that forms the 92 galaxies. I am the only Living Ray remaining. I have always been Awoke. My spiritual journey is one of acceptance of my awaken state. Being different to others, feeling alone in it all. Embracing me, I now work with others on their awakening. There is no methodology to how I approach each activation, awakening or healing session. No one comes with a manual. Everyone is a beautiful unique spark from God.

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Paintings of Spirit Guides and Energy Bodies/ Soul Paintings

A Painting of our Energy Body
Ever since I've learnt more about our spiritual self, I was intrigued when I came across Toby Ouvry's booth in a spiritual event held in Singapore a few years ago. He has the ability to see one's energy as a picture, and being an artist, he able to put it on a canvas. Being a spiritual teacher, he was also able to give a short description of what the energy imprints mean. 



Combo energy painting of myself and 
my husband

The first time I commissioned a painting from Toby was a combination painting of my energy and my husband's. It was quite an interesting picture! It was completed around July 2006.

The Lower part of the painting depicted my energy, and the Upper part reflects my husband's. 

As you can see in my painting, there is a pair of hands, and green bubbles, along with some plants. And in my hubby's you basically see a Very big impression of a BaQua (八卦).


Ming - Painting of my spiritual guide
Around the sametime when I comissioned a painting of my energy, I also reached out to another artist based in Adelaide to draw both mine and my husband's spiritual guides. As you can see, my spirit guide Ming is also closely related to the colour green and plants (which is similar to the lower part of the energy painting).


Lao Tzu - Painting of my husband's spiritual guide
Lao Tzu is my husband's spirit guide, also the creator of BaQua (八卦), and looking at the upper picture of the energy soul painting, it is a Bagua (八卦). 

All these paintings, led me to a simple conclusion, out energy bodies are for all to see. However, how each person interprets them, could be different based on their own spiritual practice or understanding. I am glad I spent the time and money ordering them as it helped me understand how the energies and our spiritual bodies work. 


So how were the artists able to capture my soul energy or spirit guides?

First, the artists are gifted with clairvoyance (ability to see through their 3rd eye), and 2nd, they must be able to draw. As I didn't have to meet any of them face to face, they basically had to be able to tap into my energy or spiritual energy to be able to produce the paintings. Some of them may need to meditate, some of them may just need a photo.

For my soul energy painting - Toby only asked for my birthday. Helen Barnes who drew the spirit guides, did request for my photos. 

Here's how Toby describes the process on his website:
".. when I sit down and start to focus on creating a soul portrait for someone or for a couple, the first things that I try and tune into is that essential feeling tone as a starting point for the picture. Once I feel I have absorbed the feeling tone, then I will represent that as a basic colour or shape in the central part of the composition."

Where can you get a painting of your own soul energy or spirit guide?

Toby Ouvry is still painting, he is based in Singapore - and you can find some his work and how you can commission him through this website: http://tobyouvry.com/soulportraits/
Details of Prices and sizes are available on Toby's website.

For the spirit guide paintings, I wasn't able to find Helen Barnes anymore through the previous contacts. I know that she was based in Adelaide, South Australia.
However, here is another artist that I thought was interesting, though I haven't commission a work from her yet.

Marie Klement: http://www.marieklement.com.au/pages/SpiritPortraits1.html
Details of prices are available on the website.

One last note, as we continue to grow spiritually, and circumstance around us change - our energy and spirit guides change too. I commissioned an updated soul energy painting in 2013 it is currently posted on Toby's website.


No comments:

Post a Comment